| ACTO, Amazon Project, Job offers
Amazon Project: Regional Action in the Area of Water Resources- Phase II
1. OBJECTIVE: Hiring a technical analyst in Geoprocessing for the operational implementation of the Water Resources Situation Room of the Amazon Basin in the Amazonian Regional Observatory – ARO, within the Amazon Project.
2. WORKPLACE: The activities of the technical analyst will be developed at the PS/ACTO headquarters in Brasília (DF). Adresse: SEPN 510, bloco A, 3º andar – Asa norte, Brasília-DF, Brasil.
3. APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS: Interested professionals should send a Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae, as specified in the terms of reference, through the email firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject [Proyecto Amazonas – Sala de Situación RH].
Supporting documents should be sent as soon as requested. Failure to deliver or incomplete delivery of documents will result in disqualification of the applicant.
4. DEADLINE: Cover letters and Curricula vitae must be sent by 23:59, Brasilia local time, on July 11, 2022.
5. TIME REFERENCE: All time references during the selection process will necessarily respect the Brasília-DF time.
6. INQUIRIES: Inquiries related to the selection process may be sent to the email email@example.com
7. TERMS OF REFERENCE: click here TOR technical analyst in Geoprocessing
The deadline for sending the application is: July 11, 2022, at 11:59 pm Brasilia, Brazil local time.